Marker-Lightz Friction Fit LED Deck LightEnquire Now
A discrete marker light for driveways, pathways, retaining walls or borders of patios and decks. Marker-Lightz improve safety and security, and their soft red, green, blue or white glow enhance landscape environments.
Ten Marker-Lightz running 10hrs per night, every night will cost less than 25c (at 23c/kWh) to run for the year!
- INDOOR or OUTDOOR use – ideal marker lighting for pathways, driveways, retaining walls or the borders of patios and decks, or for use as night lights.
- Constant voltage inbuilt driver – requires 12VDC input ordered separately.
- Available in Red, Green, Blue or White.
- Use spike accessory to place mini-lightz around the garden, pathway or driveway.
Marker-lightz require a power supply with 12VDC output.
• Ordered separately
• Please refer online for cable size requirements (voltage drop)
1-680 lights in parallel = Q4-12V-20W (IP20 rated power supply)
1-1200 lights in parallel = Q2-12V-36W (IP67 rated power supply)
how to specify accessories
Spike (20 x 200mm) for SL231
SLSPK-B = Black Anodise Aluminium
SLSPK-N = Natural Anodise Aluminium,
SLSPK-C = Copper
SLSPK-SS = 316 Stainless Steel
Mini Marker Light
Red, Green, Blue or White
Aluminium (Black or Natural Anodise) or 316 stainless steel
IC-F & IC-4
20mm x 18mm deep
|Min hole depth||
Ø16mm (Friction Fit)
Inbuilt driver – requires 12VDC (constant voltage) ordered separately
Up to 50,000 hours
|HCB & SCB||
0mm clearance to normally fl ammable building elements
5 year warranty on luminaire