LED ProtectorEnquire Now
Ultra Fast, Resettable, Series Connected Electronic Fuse
Protect your investment in LED lighting into the future with Switch
Lighting’s LED Protector
The LED protector protects your LED lights from wiring and power
failure hazards that can result from:
- Environmental hazards (e.g. fl ooding, exposure to corrosive
environments (salt air) or humidity).
- Wiring damage (e.g. corrosion, fatigue, accidental or animal activity).
- Improper power supply (e.g. over current, power surges or dips).
- Defective workmanship and improper installation.
- Protect individual constant current circuits up to 350mA or up to 700mA
- Detect a problem in less than 2 millionths of a second and trip to protect your LEDs
- Have a warning light to indicate a problem has been detected.
- Are easily reset by simply cycling the power once the problem is corrected.
- Can be installed anywhere in a constant current circuit to protect all LEDs in that circuit.
how to specify
|350mA LED Protector||SLP350||750mA LED Protector||SLP700|
|Maximum Forward Voltage||
|Maximum Reverse Voltage||
|Normal LED operating current||
|Over Current Trip Threshold||
|Time to trip during fast surge||
< 0.5 micro sec
<0.5 micro sec
|Typical fault energy per 3V LED during surge||
< 10 micro Joules
s < 10 micro Joules
|Power dissipated during normal operation||
|Trip fault indicator||
|Max. fault current once tripped (@60V)||
|Driver to Luminaire connection||
25 x 25 x 15mm
25 x 25 x 15mm