Astrum Lighting & Design Products
If you are looking for quality light fittings, look no further than Astrum Lighting
Lighting Design process at Astrum Lighting
- Firstly, we like to familiarise ourselves with your floor plan prior to initial consultation.
- Then, drawing on what we have learnt from your architectural drawings, we like to establish your preferences during the consultation. For example, do you prefer chandeliers or recessed LED downlights? Are you looking for something traditional, neutral or contemporary? Are you looking for functional working light or something to create the "wow" factor?
- Together, we look at some of the many lighting options available.
- We go back to work on your plan and look at where light fittings are best placed.
- We submit a draft lighting plan for your perusal alongside a proposal with several best options for light fittings, invite you to inspect samples. Samples are available to take home on request
- We look for ways to improve your lighting solution beyond manufacturer's specification: We use energy efficient LED lightbulbs as much as possible. We customise halogen pendant lights for use with LED bulbs when required.
- We prepare flexible LED strip lighting/LED ribbon and tailor it to any length. This is usually done for kitchens, media rooms and other areas where thin low-profile lighting is preferred.
- We take care of picking the power supplies for your lighting solution. LED lights, drivers and transformers can be a little peculiar. You can rely on our knowledge and experience to pick the components that work together as they should.
- We further customise your lighting solution with wireless switching or dimming for garden lighting, table lamps - whatever you want to switch or dim.
- Bespoke and customised lighting made to order, lampshades made to order or recovered.
- We check whether there were any changes made to your plans, speak with your electrician, kitchen installer and other tradesmen to ensure that the job goes smoothly to plan and every light fitting is installed where it should be.