Flexible LED strip light Warm White 9.6W/mEnquire Now
About LED Strip Lighting:
LED strip lighting is commonly used in cabinet making and lighting wardrobes, but other uses include decorative, automotive, marine, lighting camper vans, retail display lighting, workshops above work benches and so on. LED ribbon is easily customisable by cutting it to required length every 25 millimetres. Self-adhesive non-conductive backing allows installation almost on any surface. Simply stick it on to any clean surface.
The advantages of LED ribbon over other forms of strip lighting are it’s physical flexibility, the ability to cut the required length for your custom application, power efficiency, reliability, low operating temperature, safety and ease of replacement. Because of that, this product is ideal for off-grid solar 12 volt systems.
Consider using LED ribbon inside aluminium channel to accomplish a complete professional finish, to protect the ribbon and help dissipate the heat prolonging the life of LED chips.120 Warm White LEDs per metre.
- 3000 kelvin warm white light colour temperature.
- 9.6 Watt/metre.
- 3M self-adhesive backing.
- 10 millimeters wide.
- 120 surface mounted Epistar 3528 LED chips per metre.
- Cut flexible circuit board every 25 mm.
- Requires 12 volt DC power supply / LED driver.
- Compatible with appropriate dimmers
- Compatible with security sensors.